Full length conference proceedings following to peer review will be published in MATEC Web of Conferences (indexed in Web of Science, Google Scholar etc.).
Furthermore, a number of special volumes of international highly reputable scientific journals will be published including selected papers from the ICEAF VI Conference. The international journals in which full papers will be published are the following:
- Engineering Failure Analysis (EFA)
- Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS)
- Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC)
- International Journal of Structural Integrity (IJSI)
- European Journal of Materials (FEMS)
Instructions to Prepare your Presentation
Please kindly notice that the duration of each presentation is 20 minutes including 2 to 3 minutes for Q&A part. For your presentation please prepare a number of slides; typically they should not exceed 20. For the slides you may use your own template. Please refer to the Conference by using the logo which may be found here. Please use the appropriate font (font size should not be less than 12) so that the presentation is readable.
Instructions to Prepare a Poster Presentation
For your poster presentation please prepare a number of slides; typically they should be 4 to 6 slides. For the slides you may use your own template. Please refer to the Conference by using the logo which may be found here. Please use the appropriate font (font size should not be less than 12) so that the presentation is readable. Poster presentations should be sent to email@example.com no later than June 7th, 2021.
E-Book of Abstracts
Please click here to download the e-Book of abstracts.
• Each participant is limited to give, at most, 2 presentations.
• In order for a work to be included in the Conference program, presented and included in the Conference proceedings as well as be eligible for the special issues, at least one author of this work, is needed to have a paid registration for the 6th International Conference of Engineering Against Failure.