Full length conference proceedings following to peer review will be published in MATEC Web of Conferences (indexed in Web of Science, Google Scholar etc.).
Furthermore, a number of special volumes of international highly reputable scientific journals will be published including selected papers from the ICEAF VI Conference. The confirmed, so far, international journals in which full papers will be published are the following:
- Engineering Failure Analysis (EFA)
- Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS)
- Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC)
- International Journal of Structural Integrity (IJSI)
• Each participant is limited to give, at most, 2 presentations.
• In order for a work to be included in the Conference program, presented and included in the Conference proceedings as well as be eligible for the special issues, at least one author of this work, is needed to have a paid registration for the 6th International Conference of Engineering Against Failure.